- Stay informed about the health & safety restrictions in your community, such as how many people can gather in a group.
Adhere to the latest health rules and hygiene measures, which typically include
- maintaining a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters;
- wearing a mask or covering your mouth and nose whenever social distancing isn’t possible;
- washing and disinfecting your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with other people if you’ve experienced symptoms of illness within the past 14 days.
- Inform the host if you develop any symptoms within 14 days of having joined an in-person InterNations Official Event or Activity.
Please note that we do not tolerate the spread of misinformation about coronavirus and/or the intentional disregard of local health regulations.
If you would like information about attending or organizing events during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, please take a look at our FAQs.
Stay safe and healthy!